MCT Is sister Concern of MYCrypotoSchool, So, here we Highlight MyCryptoSchool to our member.
These are the terms and conditions on which we provide our Services to Learner. Please read this Agreement carefully before Learner start to use our School.
1. Customer Agreement: This Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the relationship between Learner and MyCryptoSchool (“us” or “The Organization”). If this Agreement varies from the information on MyCryptoSchool’s website, the clauses of this Agreement shall be enforced. This Agreement cannot be amended or waived except in writing by MyCryptoSchool officer. Customer Service employees cannot amend or waive any part of this Agreement. Learner acknowledges that MyCryptoSchool may revise this Agreement by sending notice of the revised Agreement by e-mail or upon Customer log-in or by posting a notice of revision to the MyCryptoSchool website. Learner’s use of MyCryptoSchool after such notice constitutes acceptance of the revised Agreement. This agreement contains a pre -dispute negotiation and arbitration clauses mentioned in paragraphs no. 25 and 26. By signing this agreement, customer acknowledges that this agreement contains a pre-dispute negotiation and arbitration clause and that Learner has received, read and understood the terms thereof. Failure of MyCryptoSchool to enforce any term or condition of this Agreement is not a waiver of the term/condition. This Agreement governs the Beta version of the Services. MyCryptoSchool maintains the right to update these terms in accordance with the developments of the Service.]
2. Key definitions:
1. “Services” means all products, services, content, features, technologies or functions offered by MyCryptoSchool.
2. "External Account" means any Financial Account or Digital Asset Account: (i) from which Learner may load Funds into Customer's MyCryptoSchool Account, and (ii) to which Learner’s may transfer Funds from Learner’s MyCryptoSchool Account.
3. "Financial Account" means any financial Account of which Learner is the beneficial owner and that is maintained by a third party outside the purview of the Services provided by MyCryptoSchool, including, but not limited to third-party payment service Accounts or Accounts maintained by third party financial institutions.
4. "Funds" means Digital Asset and/or Legal Tender.
5. "Legal Tender" means any national currency, such as U.S. dollars or Euros, that may be used in connection with a purchase or sale of Digital Assets via the Services, and does not include any Digital Asset.
6. " MyCryptoSchool Account" means a user Account accessible via the Services where Funds may be stored by MyCryptoSchool on behalf of a user.
8. “Insufficient Funds” means that if Learner has an insufficient amount of Funds in Learner’s SwipeX Account to complete an order via the Services, we may cancel the entire order or may fulfill a partial order using the amount of Funds currently available in Learner’s MyCryptoSchool Account, less any fees owed to MyCryptoSchool in connection with our execution.
9. Force Majeure Events means MyCryptoSchool shall not be liable for (1) any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of (i) any information, or (ii) the transmission or delivery of information; (2) any loss or damage arising from any event beyond MyCryptoSchool 's reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other acts of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction or any other cause beyond MyCryptoSchool's reasonable control (each, a "Force Majeure Event").
3. Learner’s Qualification:Learner warrants that his, her or its application is true and complete; will promptly notify MyCryptoSchoolof any information changes; and authorizes MyCryptoSchool to make any inquiry to verify information. Learner must comply with the following criteria in order to use the Service:
10. Natural Persons: Learner warrants that Customer is over 18; is under no legal incapacity; and has sufficient knowledge and experience to understand the nature of our School.
11. Organizations: Learner and its authorized representatives warrant that Learner: (i) is authorized under its governing law(s) and in the jurisdictions in which it is organized and/or regulated to enter this Agreement and Study; (ii) is under no legal incapacity; and (iii) that persons identified to enter orders have proper authority and have sufficient knowledge and experience to understand the nature of our School.
12. Regulated Persons and Entities: Unless Learner notifies MyCryptoSchool otherwise, Learner represents that Learner is not a broker-dealer; futures commission merchant; or affiliate, associated person or employee thereof. Learner agrees to notify MyCryptoSchool immediately electronically through the MyCryptoSchool website if Customer becomes employed or associatedwith a broker-dealer or futures commission merchant.
13. Learner authorizes MyCryptoSchool, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries that MyCryptoSchool considers necessary to conduct Educate with learner. This may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks in the event of any default or breach of the obligations herein by Learner, or verifying the information learner provides against third party databases. Any information obtained is maintained in accordance with the MyCryptoSchool Privacy Statement. Acceptance of all terms of the Agreement is necessary in order to use the Service.
4. MyCryptoSchool Account:
15. Responsibility for Learner Chapter: Learner acknowledges that MyCryptoSchool does not have any means to ensure that the account login using username and password of the Learner is fraudulent or entered into by an unauthorized person. Learner agrees to keep its username and password secure , discreet and secret at all times. learner shall not allow anyone else to access Learner’s Account. Learner is responsible for the confidentiality and use of Learner’s user name and password and agrees to report any theft/loss of such user name/password, or any unauthorized access to Learner’s Account immediately by electronically means through the MyCryptoSchool customer support at support@ mycryptoschool.com. Learner remains and will be responsible for all transactions entered using Learner’s user name and password.
16. Number of MyCryptoSchool Accounts:MyCryptoSchoolmay, in its sole discretion, no limit the number of MyCryptoSchoolAccounts that learner may hold, maintain or acquire.
17. Assignment:Learner may not assign or transfer any of learner's rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from MyCryptoSchool, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. MyCryptoSchool may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, with one week’s prior notice to the learner.
18. Closing the Account by Learner:Learner may close its MyCryptoSchoolAccount upon notice to MyCryptoSchoolelectronically through the MyCryptoSchool customer support at support@ MyCryptoSchool.com but only after all positions are closed and all other requirements specified on the MyCryptoSchool website regarding Account closure are satisfied.
6. Investment:MyCryptoSchoolrepresentatives are authorized to provide investment 10$ to learn here and make affiliate.
7. Funding Learner's MyCryptoSchool Account: In order to complete chapter the Services, Learner must first load Funds to Learner's MyCryptoSchool Account using one of the approved External Accounts identified via the Services. Learner may be required to verify thatLearner controls the External Account that learner uses to load Funds to Learner's MyCryptoSchool Account. Learner may be charged no fees by the External Account that the Learner uses to fund learner's MyCryptoSchool Account. MyCryptoSchool is not responsible for any External Account fees or for the management and security of any External Account. Learner is solely responsible for Learner's use of any External Account, and Learner agrees to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to any External Account. The timing associated with a load transaction will depend in part upon the performance of third parties responsible for maintaining the applicable External Account, and MyCryptoSchool makes no guarantee regarding the amount of time it may take to load Funds into Learner's MyCryptoSchool Account.
19. About Funds Held In Learner MyCryptoSchool:Be advised that fiat money held in Learner's MyCryptoSchoolAccount is exclusively for the purchase of Digital Assets or withdrawal to Customer's approved External Account. Proceeds from the sale of
Digital Assets will be credited to Customer's fiat Account, less any transactional or other fees. Furthermore, be advised that MyCryptoSchool does not pay interest on free fiat balances held in Learner's Account.
20. Transfer Authorization:When Learner requests that MyCryptoSchoolload Funds 10$ into Learner's MyCryptoSchoolAccount from Customer's External Account or request that SwipeX transfers Funds to Customer's External Account from Customer's SwipeX Account to study Customer authorize MyCryptoSchool to execute such transaction via the Services.
21. Rejected Transactions:In some cases, the External Account may reject Learnerr's Funds or may otherwise be unavailable. learner agrees that learner will not hold MyCryptoSchool liable for any damages resulting from such rejected transactions.
8. Updating Contact Information:It is Learner’s’ responsibility to keep Learner's email address and mobile phone number on file with MyCryptoSchool up to date so that MyCryptoSchool can communicate with Learnerr electronically. Learner understands and agrees thatif MyCryptoSchool sends Learner an electronic Communication but learner do not receive it because Learner's email address or mobile phone number on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by Learner's service provider, or Learner are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, MyCryptoSchool will be deemed to have provided the Communication to Learner. Please note that if Learner use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in Learner's email address book, Learner must add MyCryptoSchool to Learner's email address book so that Learner will be able to receive the Communications we send to Learner. Learner can update Learner's email address, mobile phone number or street address at any time by logging into Learner's MyCryptoSchool Account or by sending such information to support : support@ MyCryptoSchool.com . If Learner's email address or mobile phone number becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to Learner by MyCryptoSchool are returned, MyCryptoSchool may deem Learner's Account to be inactive, and Learner may not be able to complete any transaction via our Services until we receive a valid, working email address or mobile phone number from Learner.
9. Limitation of Liability:Except as otherwise required by law, in no event shall MyCryptoSchool’s directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our services or the MyCryptoSchool materials, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from MyCryptoSchool, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to MyCryptoSchool 's records, programs or services.
10. Deposit:Need Deposite Only 50$ to 10,000$ to Be crypto Trader and make big income 8% ro 12% monthly & affiliate income. Now Here only deposit by blockchain BTC 50$ to 10,000$ to MyCryptoSchool by API. Must deposit same Bitcoin Value when you send. Do not less or High. Capital will must loss if you make mistake.